In early February, a week before I departed for my next Indonesian adventure, we'd had huge amounts of snow and multiple school closings. I have to admit that the idea of equatorial SEAsia appealed! And now I am here in Samarinda where my colleagues at Mulawarman University have welcomed me with generosity and grace. It will be such a short time to try to get a lot done, but we are ready to go, go, go!
Catching up: This Friday (22 February) I made a point of heading to the Dean's exercise time, a little more prepared than last week. SO HOT! But fun to participate, and then to get breakfast nasi kuning with Andi and Putri!
Kampus Pahlawan, March 6. I traveled to the undergraduate campus to talk to lecturer colleagues about teaching pronunciation. Exciting to hear about their strategies and adaptations for learners with varying proficiency and motivation levels.
Comments
Post a Comment